Thursday, January 29, 2009

Carrie's Senior Piano Recital

Last Wednesday we drove down to Mobile for Carrie's piano recital. The whole family got to go and my grandparents and aunt from Colorado were able to make it too. It was fun and I am really glad we got to see them. We stayed until Sunday, so it was a nice long weekend getaway.
It was really dark in there, so the pictures aren't all that great. This is the best I could do with my current camera equipment. I guess Ruthie thought her recital was boring...

Carrie & Marilyn (her piano teacher from high school)

Carrie & Ms. Fox (her piano teacher in college)

The family...

Back: Dad, Mom, Philip, Joel, Heather, Adam & Jonathan

Front: Beth, Lori, Carrie & Luke All 9 of us...
Carrie & Hannah
Carrie & Adam
Sisters...Beth, Lori, Heather & Carrie
Carrie & Jonathan
Carrie & Luke
Carrie & Aunt Deanna
Carrie, Grampa & Grammy

Check out the sweet pillow that Aunt Deanna brought her from Colorado! I guess he likes the food?
Lori & Aren
Heather, Carrie & Ruthie
Carrie & Ruthie
Food!
Check out the chocolate fountain!
Denver Broncos M&M's!
Orange flowers...for the Broncos!

Carrie, you did a wonderful job! We love you!

No comments: