Sunday, November 23, 2008

Creative Discovery Museum

Yesterday we took Wesley, Hannah & Ruthie to visit their dad. We went to Lupi's for lunch and then to the Creative Discovery Museum for some fun. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
Ruthie & Wesley


Hannah drawing...
Ruthie wants to be just like her Auntie Carrie This is my favorite one of Wesley Ugh...I hate face paint! It totally ruined some great pictures! Yep...Ruthie painted her face too... Wesley had enough sense not to paint his face... Just over 3 feet tall! Dr. Ruthie


6 comments:

Kristin McConnell said...

What a fun day!!!! I too hate face paint and my kids have never done it! I guess I'm no fun when it comes to painting there faces! LOL You guys got some really great shots of the kids!

Anonymous said...

My wife has turned out to be quite the photographer huh?

Monica said...

Super looking day. I can't believe how long and beautiful Ruthie's hair has gotten. They are all so cute

Anonymous said...

Yes, for only being 2...almost 3, she has amazing hair.

A note from Deb... said...

Beth-- those are beautiful picture's! Good job! : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Deb! That means a lot coming from you! If only I could talk Scott into buying me that new Canon 50D...maybe one day soon :)