Monday, November 17, 2008

The Denver Broncos Game!!!

We got to go see the Denver Broncos play the Atlanta Falcons yesterday! It was so fun! Joel and his friend, JD rode down with us and we met Carrie and Adam and their friends, Thomas, James and Theresa there.

Here is Carrie eating lunch before the game at the CNN Center
Look at our team!


Carrie and TheresaJames, JD, Joel, Adam and Thomas
Jason Elam...he left us for the lame Falcons...I'll bet he is just kicking himself right now!




Check out that score!I have the best husband!I have the best siblings!We were sitting with a bunch of other Denver fans...they were awesome!Our post game celebration!
We got Dunkin Donuts!

7 comments:

Kristin McConnell said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!! Yeah Bronco's!!!!!!!

RobandJeminahWheatcroft said...

So fun!!! I am glad you got to go :) It's looks like it was great :)

Unknown said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I miss football games, they are so much fun to actually go to, instead of sitting in front of the TV watching.

linda said...

Okay we are jealous, first you get to see the Broncos play and win, and second you had dunkin donuts.. I miss the dunkin donuts that use to be in Fort Collins..

Anonymous said...

Linda, we don't have Dunkin Donuts here either...I was excited to get some down there! The game was so fun!

A note from Deb... said...

Well, I have to admit the pic's are great (even if the Bronco's are not so cool!)... hee hee...

Now, if you want to see some pictures from a REAL game & a REAL team, check out this link:

http://growingupconnor.blogspot.com/2008/01/packer-game.html

I took these at one of the playoff games last season. Don't be too jealous, maybe someday the Bronco's will be as awesome as the Pack... but I wouldn't hold my breath! ; )

Anonymous said...

Oh Deb...you are so funny! I could have used some much more expensive camera equipment, but these didn't turn out too bad. Maybe someday I will be rich and can buy whatever I want :)